At Corporate Due Diligence and Investigation we monitor political and legal developments even in their early stages. Key to our activities is continued access to legal expertise not only in the CEE but in the CIS countries, which paradoxically offers unique flexibility and a realistic approach to your specific scenarios or situations.
Our team has more than 25-years' experience in political analysis, and has a stellar record with regard to predicting elections and the law. This is highly important in jurisdictions that are currently dealing with changes to banking law, retail law, surveillance law (both electronic and physical), laws governing energy and wind farms, employment law, tax law and new regulations that may dictate suppliers and agriculture produce.
Services include the following:
- Parliamentary bill monitoring and analysis
- Geo-political and trend analysis
- Sector analysis in context of political and legal changes
- Media monitoring and update services
- Market forecasting
- Geo-political risk mitigation
- Political network building