Corporate Due Diligence and Investigation (CDDI) to sponsor M&A awards event
Corporate Due Diligence and Investigation (CDDI) has signed on to sponsor of the upcoming CEE Mergers and Acquisitions First Annual (M&A) Awards, organized by CEE M&A Director Magazine to be held March 23, 2017 at the Hotel Intercontinental in Warsaw.
With more than 140 PE & VC investors, bankers, financiers and industry professionals slated to attend with the key dates/schedule as follows:
- March 22 17:00-18:00 jury dinner (final vote)
- March 23 18:30- 24:00 Award Gala & Dinner (black-tie)
- Nominations can be made online or directly through nomination manager Michal Pietrasik Support@CEEMAAwards.com
- Event website: www.CEEMAawards.com
- Venue: InterContinental Hotel - Warsaw, Poland.
Countries & regions covered in the awards include:
- CEE: Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine
- NEE: Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, & Kaliningrad
- SEE: Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia
Sponsorship opportunities, attending and exhibition areas are still available for more information contact Craig Smith at email@example.com or mobile +48 604 144 769.